On the theme of “Homemade Christmas”, I designed this hilarious (and surprisingly functional) Striped Stocking Cap. I made the sample in dark red and gold, my nephew’s school colors. If they happen to also be Gryffindor colors, so much the better!
(Right now, this pattern is only available in Adult Sizes.)
- Small: 21” circumference x 23.5” height
- Medium: 22” circumference x 24” height
- Large: 23” circumference x 24.5” height
- Extra Large: 24“circumference x 25” height
You Will Need
- Pattern for “Striped Stocking Cap” from my Ravelry store
- Crochet Hook H-8/5.0mm
- Worsted Weight (4) Yarn
- 100g/140yds to 150g/210yds Yarn A
- 100g/140yds to 150g/210yds Yarn B
- I used SimpliWorsted by Hikoo in Crismon and Gold Crest
- Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain (ch), Single Crochet (sc), Double Crochet (dc) & Slip Stitch (sl st).
- Special Stitches: Invisible Increase & Invisible Color Change.
- Techniques: Working in the Round (Spirals)